It’s been some time since we gave some updates on our work…so we thought we could gather a bunch of items all together to kick-start 2013. The end of 2012 was extremely busy, with several projects coming to an end and needing to be closed, accounted for, reported on, etc. We’re currently in the process of drafting our 2012 Annual Report, which we hope to be able to share in February.
There are a number of developments we can share, as it already looks like 2013 will be an exciting and active year for us:
- a new intern joined our team. Sarianna Mileski is our new Information Officer, and she’s already hard at work on improving site and on chasing us all to give our input for the Annual Report. Welcome on board Sarianna;
- last week we held our first Strategy Planning Meeting, where we looked at aditus’ life since its birth to evaluate what we’ve been doing and how we’ve been doing it. It was an extremely insightful exercise, that led us to adopt our 2013 Strategic Plan. The Plan identifies those areas we would like to be active in, and also in what ways we will seek to fulfill our mission to monitor, report and act on access to human rights in Malta. We’ll be sharing the Plan’s themes in the 2012 Annual Report;
- We just issued a call for an intern to join our EASO Monitor blog team. For more information you can download the notice here;
- A number of interesting projects have already been confirmed, and we’ll be giving more information on this site;
- The European Network on Statelessness has welcomed our application to become Associate Members of the Network…this marks a new area of activity for us!
Keep checking out the site for further updates!
Best wishes from us all for 2013.