We’re recruiting a Programmes Officer…with all the details available in the call, downloadable here.
Summarily (please do read the full call):
The Programmes Officer will be a full and active member of our team, answering to the Director and responsible for the following activities:
- Financial administration:
- formulation of project and organisation budgets;
- coordinating reporting requirements;
- day-to-day financial management
- Administrative and programming duties relating to a number of specific projects, particularly those financing the position;
- Office management;
- Payroll duties for team members;
- Logistics relating to various projects, and overall organisation events and activities;
- General administrative support.
Prospective candidates should:
- Be in possession of a University degree, or other qualification or degree, relevant to organisational administration and/or financial management;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in an organisational environment performing similar or related tasks;
- Experience in project management and/or administration, particularly projects funded by the European Union or other funding entities;
- Have excellent IT and communication skills;
- Be extremely well-organised and able to create internal systems for the administrative coordination of team members;
- Work well within a team environment, and under pressure;
- Be flexible and willing to work outside of office hours when necessary;
- Understand and agree with the organisations’ guiding principles.
Fluent written and spoken English is an asset. Knowledge of, or experience with, Shireburn software is an advantage.
aditus foundation is committed to diversity in its staffing. All other factors being equal we will give preference to the candidate from a minority group.
Closing date for applications is 31 January 2018.