Feeling Aggrieved by Zarb’s online hate speech rant?

You can use our standard text to file a police complaint and/or send a letter to the NCPE   1. File a Police Complaint Any person who feels aggrieved by the online hate speech rant published by Mr. Zarb on the 26th October, 2017 from his Facebook page may file a complaint with the police in two ways:

Joint statement with MGRM on recently-proposed amendments to the Constitution

The Malta Gay Rights Movement and aditus welcome the proposed amendment to the constitution put forward by the opposition to widen anti-discrimination provision to include the ground of sexual orientation. The MGRM and aditus further urge parliament to also incorporate constitutional amendments on the grounds of gender identity and expression in order to ensure that the same level of protection is afforded to transgender persons. This is particularly important since the recent Fundamental Rights Agency LGBT survey clearly demonstrates that transgender persons report higher rates of discrimination in … read more