We are happy to offer internship and/or volunteering opportunities. We operate a rolling call for applications, since formal calls are only issued when we need a specific expertise or skill-set.
Internships are unpaid, yet we strive to offer international interns not in receipt of a maintenance or other grant a basic food and transport allowance. Applications from persons based in Malta are welcome!
We ensure that our interns are fully integrated within our Operational Team, and that the internship is an interesting and learning experience Each intern is assigned a staff member as supervisor, also to ensure constant mentoring and guidance.
Induction training to provided to all interns, also to gauge interests, areas of expertise and capacities. A reference letter, or letter confirming the internship is provided to all interns.
We also do our best to offer a fun experience!
What are our interns involved in?
- regular office meetings to discuss projects, activities, developments and strategies;
- research and data collection;
- legal assistance and/or client relations;
- participation in seminars, conferences and trainings (local or overseas);
- organisation of our activities;
- administration and logistics.
What do we require from our interns?
- excellent reading and writing skills (English);
- an understanding of human rights principles and values;
- academic qualifications that match the position being applied for;
- enthusiasm and initiative!
How to apply?
- a covering letter;
- an updated CV;
- an indication of when and for how long…