In the context of our project 2incING, we are looking for an IT/web design expert.
The project aims to promote and support refugee and migrant participation in the design and implementation of integration policies. The project is a partnership of 4 civil society organisations (Croatia, Greece, Malta and Netherlands), 1 alliance (Belgium) and 1 university (Netherlands).
It is a 2-year project, starting in early 2022.
Who do we need?
We want to engage the services of an IT/web design expert. The expert will be responsible for creating an online an interactive map of refugee and migrant advocates all over Europe. It will be hosted on our site and provide needed information on advocates. It will give visibility to advocates and support their networking and engagement.
Specifically, we need an expert who is able to produce the following:
- an online and interactive map that shows the location of advocate organisations;
- the map should be highly visual, with the possibility of ‘zooming’ or clicking for more detailed information;
- data to populate the map will be provided by us and our partners;
- we want to retain the possibility of updating the map, without the need for high-level technical expertise.
We aim to select the expert as soon as possible so that we can start discussions on methodologies, format, schedules, etc.
The indicative budget for the provision of these services may not exceed €2,000. This amount should cover everything needed for the interactive map to be able to be uploaded with a first set of data.
Send us your expressions of interest
If you think this is work you are able and willing to do, send us an expression of interest with the following details clearly explained:
- total cost for your services (exclusive and inclusive of VAT);
- overview of your experience, possibly with examples of past projects.
Send us these details via email by not later than 13 May 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org.